Saturday, October 15, 2011

Now i have found what i am looking for its you...

It so magical those things you've made ......To bring back my faith that almost fade...
Now my life is a dream come true
It all began when I was loved by you.....
I wish could talk till the end of day...but now i'm running out of things to say....
so i'll end by the line you already know...I LOVE YOU more than what i could show.....
                                                               Now i have found what i am looking for its you...
                                                                    and your love and nothing more...
  coz you have given me this feeling of contentment in my life something i've never felt



You can count on me like one, two, three....I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two...And you'll be there....
cause that's what couple are supposed to do.....

My love is like a river...that will never end...
My love is like a dove...with a beautiful message to send


My love is like a song..that goes on and on forever.....
My love is like a prisoner.....its to you that i surrender





No comments:

Post a Comment